Equipment Insurance Description -
Equipment owned by a league or association is protected against loss, including
fire and theft. Coverage applies up to the full replacement cost value of each piece
of equipment, subject to policy limit. Standard items covered on an equipment policy
include goals, uniforms, playing equipment, portable scoreboards, field maintenance
View Specimen Policy
Replacement cost value of your equipment
$250 per claim, Rate .0158
$500 per claim, Rate .0150
Replacement Cost Value of Equipment
Equipment Insurance offers protection for:
- Losses, including fire and theft.
- Damage to equipment permanently kept at the athletic field.
- Vandalism of league equipment.
- Full replacement cost value of each piece of equipment (subject to policy limits).
What is covered by the Equipment Insurance policy?
- Sports or office equipment, or other items used by the league that are not permanently
- Jerseys, balls, bats, etc.
- Concession Stands/Sheds
- Desktop Computers, Copiers
- Electronic Scoreboards
What is not covered?
- There is no coverage for items or equipment that is loaned or given out to players,
volunteers, coaches or others.
- Mysterious disappearance.
- Wear and tear.
- Inventory shortages.
- Loss of money or securities (can be covered under the Crime
A completed inventory list (including each item and its replacement cost value)
must accompany this application in order for coverage to be bound. You will be asked
to provide a detailed description (name, make, style/model, serial #) of all individual
items over $2500 in value upon checkout.
Note: State surcharges and taxes may apply in Florida, Kentucky and New Jersey.
This calculation will be made upon checkout and will be reflected in the total billed
to you. If you have questions regarding these surcharges, please contact RPS Bollinger